Motorola MBP483 2 2.8
Motorola MBP483-2 2.8" Video Baby Monitor with Two Cameras
This Motorola MBP483-2 2.8" Video Baby Monitor offers all the features a parent needs in a video baby monitor. Hear every peep with the high sensitivity microphone, and take the monitor with you all over the house with an impressive 1000ft range.
infrared night vision
Infrared LED lights on the camera allow you to see your little one clearly day or night.
With the two-way communication feature you can hear your little one clearly then sooth them with your voice from another room.
room temperature display
Know whether your child's room is too hot or too cold with the convenient room temperature display.
Get the perfect view of your child with the digital zoom feature, which allows you to zoom the image on the screen 2x.
parent unit size
W 4.85" x D 1.15" x H 2.62"
parent unit weight
baby unit size
W 2.25" x D 2.75" x H 4.50"
baby unit weight
2.4 GHz FHSS
2.8" Diagonal Color Screen
Up to 1000ft
You can set the screen off time of the parent unit after being in idle mode for a particular time interval.
Press the MAIN MENU button when the Parent Unit is not in Use.
Press LEFT button or ZOOM/RIGHT button to scroll to FLASHING SCREEN icon.
Press UP/VOLUME or DOWN/VOLUME to select 60m, 30m, 5m or OFF.
Press OK to confirm your selection.
• Your Baby and Parent Units may be too close. Move them farther apart.
• Make sure there is at least 3 to 6 feet (1 to 2 meters) between the 2 Units to avoid audio feedback.
• lf the Baby Unit is too far away it may be out of range, try moving the Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit.
• Make sure the Baby and Parent Units are not near other electrical equipment, such as a television, computer or cordless/mobile telephone.
• Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi-Fi® routers), Bluetooth® systems, or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product, so keep the Baby Monitor away at least 5ft (1.5m) from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
• If the signal is weak, try moving the Parent and/or Baby Unit to different positions in the rooms.
The Baby Unit has 6 high-intensity infrared LEDs for picking up clear images in the dark. When the built-in photo sensor on the top of the unit detects a low level of ambient light, the LEDs will automatically activate and the screen on the Parent Unit will display in black and white. The Night Vision mode icon will be displayed at the top of the screen.