Motorola MBP161TIMER-2 Audio Baby Monitor
A digital audio baby monitor with baby care timer designed to make sure you hear every peep and never miss a beat
three activity timer settings
The MBP161TIMER is integrated with three activity timer settings for feeding, changing, and sleeping. This timer helps you and your caregivers to keep track of your baby's day and never miss a beat.
The baby unit included with the MBP161TIMER features a night light to help soothe your little one as they sleep and see them clearly when you peek in the room.
room temperature display
The MBP161TIMER is equipped with a room temperature display so that you can ensure that it never gets too hot or too cold for your little one.
LED sound level indicator and lullabies
Five LEDs on the MBP161TIMER baby monitor indicate the level of sound activity in the room, keeping you informed of what's going on visually as well as audibly. In addition, you can calm your little one with the sound of 5 soothing polyphonic lullabies.
parent unit size
W 2.50" x D 1.00" x H 4.85"
parent unit weight
baby unit size
W 3.60" x D 5.40" x H 1.75"
baby unit weight
1.5" LCD Display
"Babysense" continually detects the baby's motion and breathing movements, and will set off a sound and visual alarm if movement stops for 20 seconds or if the breathing rate slows to below 10 breaths per minute if the baby's breathing. The system's non-touch sensor pads under the mattress monitor baby's movement without restraining him.
• Turn device on and take two steps back from bed.
• Ensure the alarm goes off within 20 seconds (due to absence of breathing movements).
• The alarm may sound with or without preliminary ticking.
• Check the alarm can be heard in all locations throughout the home or place of care.
• The performance test must be conducted daily.
• The performance test should be conducted while the baby is not in bed.
• Do not conduct performance test by picking up baby out of bed and waiting for the alarm to sound.
"Babysense" is a home breathing movement monitor for basically healthy infants up to one year of age, and is not to be relied on for use with high-risk infants requiring constant medical supervision.