moto halo over the crib wifi video baby camera
Motorola HALO Over the Crib WiFi® Video Baby Camera
This Motorola HALO is an above-crib portable baby monitor with night light and light show options with an in-built speaker to play soothing sounds to aid sleep.
The Halo+ comes with an integrated light show projector that transforms the ceiling of your baby's nursery into space. Choose from seven changing colors on the night light, adding a little ambience in their nursery.
uncover your baby's sleep patterns and see and hear your baby beyond the crib
Track your baby's sleep activities with Sleep Insights function, which detects motion triggered by your baby movement in the crib. The detachable camera gives you the option to monitor your baby from either the above-crib or move it to another area.
Hubble Connected™ for smartphones and tablets
Download the Hubble for Motorola Monitors app to see and hear your baby from anywhere, in high definition and get sound and motion notifications. Use the app to monitor your baby's sleep activities, set SmartZone and access expert sleep advice.
two-way talk and Infrared night vision
With the two-way talk feature, hear when your little one gets fussy then with the press of a button, comfort and soothe them letting them know you're there .Wit Infrared night vision see your baby clearly in low light surroundings, including at night.
Hubble for Motorola Monitors
mounts directly on most cribs with cable management
infrared night vision
light show projector
7 color options
1. Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up.
2. Press the < LEFT button or > RIGHT button until is highlighted, and the del/ add/ view/ scan menu will pop up.
3. Press the + UP button or - DOWN button to select add, and press the O button to confirm.
4. Camera will pop up, press the + UP button or - DOWN button to select the desired Camera, and press the O button to start searching for a camera unit. Note: If a camera is currently paired with the Parent Unit, its camera location (with a * against it) cannot be selected for a new registration. 5. Press and hold the PAIR button on the underside of the Baby Unit until the Parent Unit finds the camera, beeps and PAIR OK appears on the screen. The video from the camera will then appear. Note: A camera can only be registered to one Parent Unit at any one time.
If your Camera is moved from one router (e.g. home) to another (e.g. office) or you have Camera setup issues, then the Camera must be reset. Please reset the Camera with the following procedures: 1
. Slide the ON/OFF switch to OFF.
2. Press and hold the PAIR button, then slide the ON/OFF switch to ON.
3. Release the PAIR button when you hear a confirmation beep and wait for the Camera Unit to complete an internal reset procedure. The LED indicator will turn red and flash slowly when the Camera Unit is reset successfully.
4. You can add your Camera again by following the steps in section 5.3.3 for Android™ devices or in section 5.4.3 for iOS® devices.
• Ensure that your Android™ device is connected to your Wi-Fi® Router.
• Run the ""Hubble for Motorola Monitors"" App on your Android™ device, tap SIGNUP to create new Hubble account
• Enter user’s information, read through the Terms and Conditions, by signing up you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Note: If you already have an account, please tap LOGIN to go to the next step.