Motorola Comfort50 Accessory Camera
The Motorola Comfort 50 Video Baby Monitor is the ultimate value in video baby monitors. Monitor what matters.
Get the perfect view of your child with the digital zoom feature, which allows you to zoom the image on the screen 2x.
infrared night vision
Infrared LED lights on the cameras allow you to see your little one clearly day or night.
baby unit size
W 3.60" x D 3.60" x H 4.70"
baby unit weight
Up to 1000ft
The “switch camera view” function is available if you have multiple cameras paired with the Parent Unit. When the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode, press the OK button, and the camera view from the next paired camera appears on the screen, with the camera number or scan shown on the status bar. Each press of the OK button cycles through all the paired cameras.
The Parent Unit has a two-way communication function. To activate two-way communication function, hold down the Talk back button on the Parent Unit and speak into the unit. The words speak will be heard on the camera. To deactivate two way communication function, release the Talk back button.
You can set the screen off time for the Parent Unit after it is in idle mode for a specific time interval (5 mins, 15 mins or 30 mins). When the screen is turned off, you can still hear sound from the Baby Unit.
1. Press the MENU button when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode.
2. Press the LEFT/RIGHT button to select the Video on Timer option.
3. Press the UP /DOWN button to select the time period after which the screen should switch off automatically (5 mins, 15 mins or 30 mins).
4. Confirm with the OK button, and return to the main screen.
5. You can cancel standby mode by selecting the Stop icon.